- New pre-packaged writing prompts with video, graphics and reading passages for grades 3-12 for all three of the Common Core writing categories. (Argumentative, Informative/Explanatory, Narrative)
- A new module for creating district/school-wide performance tasks.
- A new scoring tool using a 0-3 scoring rubric for teacher to evaluate students writing for textual evidence and content.
- New reports displaying students performance by Common Core writing category.
Creating A Teacher Account
1. If you are a teacher and interested in signing up for a free account, the following button "Sign Up Here" is in the bottom right hand corner of UtahWrite.com.
3. Enter your district access code. (You can obtain this from your Ed Tech in your school.)
Creating Student Accounts
1. Adding Students One by One
- Click Add
- Add New
- Input Needed Information
As a teacher, you can assign pre-packaged essay prompts or teacher created prompts that can be assigned to your students to write about in their accounts. Student results can be viewed as a report and teacher feedback can be left on student's essays. Make sure you see your Ed Tech today for more detailed information about Utah Write.