Friday, June 12, 2015

Are You Tech Mobile?


I’m a Mac geek. I love all my Apple products that I get to use everyday. When I got my first Mac Laptop, I was so excited to have a mobile device that could go everywhere with me. Then the iPhone came along and WOW, I could have every thing with me all the time, in my pocket. I loved it. Next came along the iPad. This was amazing because it was the perfect device. It was smaller than the laptop but bigger than the iPhone and so I thought that it was the best device to use. Well, Apple decided to introduce the iPad Mini and I fell in love with this device. It was the perfect size for all my computing needs. They only issue was that I couldn’t fit it in my pocket. During this time the iPhone also was changing. It kept getting bigger, faster and better.
I currently have the MacBook Air for my laptop, iPad Mini for my iPad, iPhone 6 for work and iPhone 6+ for personal. I love my 6+ and use it for everything. It is my total personal computing device. I just wish that Apple would allow iPad apps to run on it since it is large enough to run them.
Why am I telling you all of this? Well, I would like to hear from you. What is your ultimate device? Is it one device, is it a combination of some? Please post your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment